Off-page Search Engine Optimization is a technique for optimizing the Google search engine page results (SERP). It is the process of getting traffic from the free organic, editorial, or natural search engine result. Off-page optimization basically depends on the content, external links, internal links, backlinks, link building, etc.
We consider hundreds of factors that search engines is using to rank the website. Choose our service and get more traffic, better ranking, and more exposure in an organic manner at affordable prices. We never use the same strategy and techniques for our clients, we use various techniques and strategies depending on your website or product. Some of the most common strategies our professionals use is:
- Community creation on various social media profiles.
- Blogging, to promote your business online, and frequent crawling of your website.
- Guest Blogging on similar websites that give quality backlinks and increase traffic.
- Blog Commenting that establish a relation between blogs, blogger, and blog readers.
- Answering question and queries to build the reputation and putting a link in the related question and answers.
Benefits of Off-page optimization:
- Increase in rankings: The website will rank higher in the SERPs that results in more traffic.
- Increase in Page Rank: Page rank is a number between 0 to 10 which indicates the importance of a website in Google’s eyes.
- More exposure: Higher ranking means greater exposure because when a website ranks in top position, it gets more links, more visits, and more social media attention. That is an outstanding experience.
List of Off-page optimization Activities :
- Guest posting
- Question & Answer
- GIF/ PPT/ PDF/ Article/ Blog/ Forum submission
- Profile Linking
- Web 2.0
- Local listing & Yellow pages
- Social Bookmarking submission
- Classified/video/image submission
- Social networking submission
- Blog Commenting
- Infographics Submission
- Business reviews
- Search engine submission
- Directory submission
- Press release submission
- Event submission
- Link Exchange, and so on.